[meteorite-list] Tucson Show Dates & Link & help

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:53:42 -0700

Hello List

Any meteorite dealer at the Tucson show who needs help setting up, moving
cabinets around town, or even move and setup displays of meteorites up to
500 lbs, I can do.
I'll be there with a crew of my meteorite friends at start and end of the
show with trucks, one with a liftgate, afternoon's only, I don't do
mornings.
I sure many of the people from last year will recommend me, or not, will
see.

Inns Suites and/or the show organizers has never treated meteorite dealers
with any respect, they do this year after year to meteorite dealers, kicking
them out, or moving to rooms with less traveled paths. Am I wrong here, what
do other dealers at the Tucson show think, also Meteorite dealers have been
called traffickers in the press, Let stop this anti-meteorite dissemination!

Thanks for your time.
Keith
Will help for Meteorites
Chandler AZ

ps. Everyone must come to this years show, we will have a blast and make an
impact.