[meteorite-list] Peru Again!! Ubinas, Peru volcanic bomb

From: Charles O'Dale <codale0806_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:28:31 -0400 (EDT)

Just to add some more mystery to the latest crater/pit in Peru issue - there is a
crater in northern Quebec that is very similar in size and shape whose origin is
still an issue - Merewether.

http://epod.usra.edu/archive/epodviewer.php3?oid=315776

http://www.ottawa.rasc.ca/articles/odale_chuck/earth_craters/merewether/index.html

Chuck