[meteorite-list] price per gram on mali or Algeria a fall orafind!!!!!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:33:52 -0400

Hey Walter,

If, and when, this is determined to be a fall (they all are, aren't they),
there will be no borrowing of names, numbers or otherwise. Is everyone
borrowing other names like Park Forest (fall), Amgala (fall), Gold Basin
(find), Canyon Diablo (find), Mounionalusta (find), etc. etc.

Please get off my back on this and wait for the results. I have been
contacted by those close to this and the research by non-Moroccans is under
way. Yes, it is real scientific work so please drop whatever crusade you are
doing here.

Respectfully (again),
Greg

Greg Hupe