[meteorite-list] price per gram on mali or Algeria a fallorafind!!!!!

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:35:15 +0200

Greg wrote:
There would be no borrowing of "numbers" since it would have a name
assigned.

Hmm Greg,
We dont borrow numbers becouse.... we don't, its not fair in relations to
buyers and sellers who "own" their NWA numbers and its not profesional to
offer material paired by eye.
But with the names we can ? I know, its neverending story :) and Im stick
rod to the ant-hill.

Correct me, but we make classifications of each of our stones even if we
know for 100% that this is NWA xxx or NWA yyy. So we also should send to
one lab samples of Mali fall to be sure that specimens we purchased are
Mali fall, but not Bassikounou or Benguerir or what else they have still in
basements. Just to be fair to the buyers and sure what we sell. From the
other side, me, You and others are skilled enough to be able to recognize if
specimen we have is Bassi, Amgala or Benguerir or something that looks
different and never seen before. I can name corectly each stone I have even
if it have no label.
Conclusion ?
Noone ask anyone where did You buy this stones and why You are sure its
Bassikounou if You not make Your own classification or even send a thin
section for compare to the original samples deposited in laboratory. We dont
borrow numbers but we borrow names. But what is a difference ? :)

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195