[meteorite-list] new fall chergach from mali confirmation and TKW.

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:41:47 +0200 (CEST)

hello list,
concerning the new fall from mali,
it fells in mali in chergach wilaya de tombouctou not
far from chegga in mauritania and far from 400 miles
from algeria the nearest point from algeria is hassi
bou bernouss.
see the map here.
http://www.accueil.org/images/mali/mali-carte.gif
look for erg chech.
and see a map i had put here with my photo.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/
erg= dunes and chech is the turban the touareg put
on the head for the sun.
or see here i mareked a cercle around the place.
so the malien and algerian are calling the place
chergach,and this it was reporeted to me by sattelite
phones.
on the TKW=100 kilos and more , i didn't create that
it was reported to me, from 3 algerian.and those 3
algerian are the guys selling this fall.
the main mass is 10kilos and this fall is an ellipse.
so how do i know that its 100 kilso and more it's easy
calculated from all the offer i heard.
you do not need to be genius to know the tkw.
so , time will tell us if i m right or not.
meantime ,
the the TKW even if it's 100 kilos and some , this
meteorite is prestine and very nice slices , for a
type 3 it's excelent meteorite, if it doens't turn out
after analysis to be something else.
first i have seen it, i sad H3.
now i do not think it's an h3.
it has regolith and dark inclusion from the shock and
its has two lithology like if we are talking about two
meteorite.someone has bought a wonderfull 3 kilos
stone half broken it shows two lithology.
so ; no matter what any one will say it's the best
fall that cross my hand.
and guys the TKW has nothing to do with prices.
i have sold this fall for 10$.to 20$ gr for nice
oriontes stones.
and i have sold normal complete stones for 5^$
 and im still selling for this prices.and i m not
going to make it less.
and who ever want to wait do like this , but you may
never get a good stones.
in any fall the best stones and the orionteds ones and
the main mass are going first, so what is left after
for cheap prices is broken stones and slices.
so my advice ,if you see a good stone buy it.
about 30 kils has been sold already.
so it's going fast and surbooked with boxs to ship.

thanks
aziz.

habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco