[meteorite-list] Lake Titicaca Meteoorite fall in Peru????

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

If you had any clue as to the horrible emails this guy
was sending me, you would not get involved with this
crackpot.
I have received more than 10 to 15 emails per day for
the last two weeks, either threats, insults, or
invites to be his friend and work with him. There are
definitely some screws loose up there.
Michael Farmer

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=300159255522&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI)