[meteorite-list] price per gram on mali or Algeria a fall or a find!!!!!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:46:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hence my advice to Steve to wait until these questions
are resolved.....
Less than 10 kilos of Carancas made it out of the
crater unspoiled. The rest, up to 10 tons by
scientific calculations, it under sewer water for more
than one month, meaning DESTROYED for most purposes,
and Peru wants it as a tourist attraction, so I would
not hold my breath waiting to see the main mass of
Carancas on ebay anytime soon.
Michael Farmer
--- Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane at yahoo.com>