[meteorite-list] re. Munich Show 2007 TRIP PLAN

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:36:15 +0200

Hello
To make Our life easier I have prepared "trip plan" for incoming Munich
Show.
There are 3 pages of hall A4, A5 and A6 with dealers name that have (or they
should have) meteorites or related items that is in our interest.
It is easy to print in Internet Explorer or in Your text editor like MS Word
(I tested it in OpenOffice 2.2 only)

http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/a4.htm
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/a5.htm
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/a6.htm
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/munich.zip

There is plan of each hall with marked tables of each dealer who declared
that he have meteorites for sale.
I use search engine for Meteorite word from links that Martin send before.
I hope this will help.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195

Show info:
http://www.mineralientage.de/?lang=en

Here you can search for meteorites offerors:
http://www.mineralientage.de/index.php?kat=68&typ=angebot

and here you can mark them in the plans of the three halls:
http://www.mineralientage.de/index.php?kat=68&typ=lageplan