[meteorite-list] mail fall or not

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Steve!!!! You've been PUNKED!!
You are correctamundo!! You've caught us red faced.
psst...Steve, it was all a setup and you've been
punk'd! You, Mike, and Matteo were the only ones on
the list that weren't in on it...te he he. It was Mike
that we were trying to punk-- We thought he had far
too many hours back home and wanted to get him in the
air again but that dang Peruvian thing spoiled it.
Remember if Mike isn't on expedition very few new
meteorites come our way.

 Mali, Mail, Male, Em Bale, er .. even made my mouth
water. It is a keen looking "supposed" meteorite, IF
it is a meteorite...I mean, any Bedouin can paint
black sides and silver flecks on gravel and most folks
would never be the wiser. Since there are only 22
KILOS so far, I'd buy a sixth kilo anyway cause it
will be gone in within a couple hours and no more will
ever come to market. In fact I think it is just about
sold out now while you were deciding... Group opinion
has never been an issue before, why stop now?

Come on ,Steve, plop down those 6 Benjamin's--you know
you want to-- then you can have bragging rights about
the deal you got when you put it on EBay, before you
discount ...er trade it er you know what I mean. I
hope this was help enough.

And thank you for consulting the list about a
contemplated purchase nice that you value our opinion
on something.

Your Friend,
Eman

Buy the way, how's that case of Gao-ut? What makes you
think it isn't Guenie-uyine? (wink) Great to have you
back and vigorously participating.