[meteorite-list] "Magtaa Lafrayss" new African fall

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:23:00 +0200

> --- M come Meteorite Meteorites
> <info at mcomemeteorite.it> wrote:
>
>> Different where? Or they have take some kilos of
>> Amgala and
>> they make fall in another place? The matrix visible
>> is 100%
>> paired to the Amgala meteorite.
>>
>> Matteo

Matteo why You alvays sniff a conspiracy around ?
If this is fresh Amgala, then OK, if You buy some You will not lose Your
money as Amgala is nice meteorite.
Meteorites fall in Peru, Spain and Western Sahara, then why they cant fall
in Mali ?
If this is scam we will uncover it fast. We know that and Moroccans know
that, even Berbers know that, so I dont see a reason to sell Amgala,
Benguerir or Bassikounou as Mali fall.
Calm down man.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com