[meteorite-list] Maili Chondrite Phots

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:18:01 -0700

Comparing pictures of meteorites taken with two different digital
cameras and then processed by two different people is a very dicey
thing. Basics like exposure and lighting can result in visible
differences. Different white balance choices will show dramatic
differences. I know Greg has the proper skills to decide if the
meteorite samples are different from his know specimens. The rest of
us might have to wait a while to make actual "hands on" comparisons
to see the differences for ourselves.

Best,
John