[meteorite-list] Mysterious Circular Structure Near Chemult, Oregon

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:50:00 -0400

Cool news ie. impact causing HOT SPOT. Sooooo Cool. If we generalize [which
I presume we must not without scientific data to support the supposition]
Yellowstone, Sunset Crater, etc. are all impact sites caused when the crust
was so deeply wounded the mantle material persists in melting whatever
crustal material attempts to scab the wound!
SUPER COOL!!
Jerry Flaherty