[meteorite-list] new fall photo section, south mali ""CHERGACH""

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:35:52 +0200 (CEST)

dear list member,
we have some news now;
i heard the place of the fall is chergach in mali.
the main mass is 10 kilos stone.
there is some micometeorite of this ellipse.

and the important is that this pristine meteorite look
like nothing i have seen before, one of my best
knowledgeble friend told me it could be an
unequilibrated H.
yesterday when i was cuting the meteorite to show
photo to the list i tought it's a carbonaceous CR clan
.the scientist will love to work on this meteorite.
 i have seen inside the stone some black inclusion and
some very nice chondrule.
so this possible H/L unequilbrated meteorite in all
way is a very rare one and very nice.
a beauty ,a black matrix.
enjoy photo.
http://www.meteoritebiz.com/AzizNewFall.htm

and for those who have sad it was bassikounou or
amgala or zag , i forgive them .but next time be wise
and wait and see.

all the best
aziz habibi.