[meteorite-list] NWA 2380 (A plug)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning to all fine list members.I recently
bought 2 slices of NWA 2380 (WHICH I AM HAPPILY
WAITING TO COME),it is a new NWA that mike cottingham
has offered on eBay.It is a simply wonderful looking
meteorite.It has Grey chondrules of all shapes and
sizes.I have never seen a meteorite where most of the
chondrules are mostly gray.This is a very porous
meteorite and has many vesicles.One stone of 4.5
kilo's was found in 2004.Mike owned the whole stone
than cut into it and discovered these really unique
features.The 2.5 kilo main mass is sitting on eBay at
a $1 a gram.A really worthy stone.It is an LL5,S2.W1
so it is a really fresh piece.If you do not have this
you should act now or it will be all gone.Thanks again
mike for a really nice specimen.

                  steve arnold,chicao

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/199