[meteorite-list] THE AFRICA FALL??

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening list.This has been a very sad day for all
who are into meteorites.I know that all who knew jim
were in some way changed by his humaness.Truly a
wonderful man will be missed.But about this so called
new fall.From the pictures I have seen now,they look
alot like BENSOUR,not BASSIKOUNOU.I mean if a large
fall like this has happened it would be all over the
news somehow,like the peru event.Not hidden and kept
secret.I know the sahara and those countries
pertaining to those areas are vast,but someone
somewhere would have seen something,especially if over
100 kilo's has fallen.I like everyone else await the
secrets to be unlocked.Any thoughts from anyone?

              steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/199
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites