[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh Memorial Events This Weekend

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:16:21 -0700

Dear Friends and Listees:

I've just been speaking with Twink and there will two memorial events
for Jim this weekend. All are welcome to attend either or both events.

*******************

Saturday, October 13
7 pm
Dinner at El Charro Cafe (uptown Tucson)
100 West Orange Grove
N.E. Corner of Orange Grove and Oracle Road
(520) 615 1922

This is a new branch of the downtown favorite on Court Street.
Excellent Mexican food, lots of atmosphere, easy parking.

We have a private area reserved which will seat about 20 people. There
is also an outdoor patio and full bar. Please join the Monrads, Georgia
and Sonny Clary, Ruben Garcia, myself and other colleagues for a dinner
in honor of our friend Jim.

**Please RSVP to me off-List not later than Noon on Saturday if you are
going to attend so I can give the manager a head count.

Sunday, October 14
11 am
Memorial service at James D. Kriegh Park
W. Calle Concordia, about 1/2 mile west of Oracle Rd, Oro Valley

This is an official event organized by the town of Oro Valley
There will be public speakers, a ramada, and some food
You do not need to RSVP to me or anyone, just stop by

That's all for now,

Geoff N.