[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:21:58 -0700

It was a great pleasure being a friend
Of Jim,
        How did that happen? Because the first time I ever met
Him was at his home which he had opened to the community
During one of the Tucson Shows. I had never met him and
Took the opportunity to thank him for having me as one of
His guests.
        He stopped everything he was doing and took me in to
Show me his fabulous collection of rather small but highly
Representative specimens very neatly arranged they made
A truly spectacular display.
        He was so friendly from the very first minute we met
That from that moment on I felt like we were "good friends" -
Because that is just the kind of person he was: A good friend
To all, active of mind but living from they heart, he was an
example not only to the meteoritic community but to the
human race.
        Michael