[meteorite-list] Erwin Rivera Carancas Recognition -Suggestion for Mike "Tiger Man" Farmer

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

Get a grip Keven,
you have no clue about what I did, or where I came
from.
Michael Farmer
I asked why a guy who is selling rocks on ebay is also
giving them away for free. Valid question.
Michael Farmer
It is always, something, always some reason to condemn
those of us who do it. We didnt pay enough, we didnt
suffer enough, we make too much money etc etc etc. I
guess the money I gave them can not compete with your
$1.25 hour gardener. You admit that you pay the local
rate, so how is my paying half a years wage for a rock
somehow ripping the people off?
Your math is off by a lot my friend. But regardless, I
need not answer to you. Because of me, rocks are now
in labs all over the USA, Canada, and Japan, or on
their way to those destinations at least. We went
there, we got the job done, and finally people can
have pieces in their hands. I have no problem at all
with the Bolivian dealer, why would I? I meerly wanted
to know why free pieces would be shipped from South
America, where money is much harder to come by.
Have a nice night Keven, forget about meteorites. You
are out of the game for a lot of years now.
Michael Farmer