[meteorite-list] Tucson Show Info?

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:25:07 -0700

Hello Dave,
It's always the first weekend in February, or at least has been in the
past, with the party being that Friday night, the auctions over
Saturday (Sat. night = Michael Blood's) and Sunday (Lang's).
Unless there's some odd change for this year (over the past decade or
so, it hasn't deviated from this schedule), it's the same as above...
Regards,
Jason