[meteorite-list] Peekskill AD

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:21:29 -0600

Hi All
I would really recommend these kits to anyone who is into more than
just the meteorite.
I picked up one of these from Rob at Tucson this year. They are a
really cool kit is it comes with all the extra swag. I don't have it
on display yet but I believe all of the pieces together will make for
some extra punch for non meteorite people. Hey it might even be a
little bit of an educational display as well.
Make sure you check it out.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen