[meteorite-list] The new African Fall

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 15:29:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Listees,

The last few days, I was trying to collect as much as
possible of information about this "new African fall".
Fortunately I got the exact location; this meteorite
fell at the Algerian/Mali boarder on July at a place
called "Magtaa lafrayss".
This is a short story of the name of "Magtaa Lafrayss:
Magtaa; is an Arabic word means Roundabout.
Lafrayss; is an Arabic word, the plural of "Lafrissa"
this word means a Body of animal, or died Animal.
A long long time ago, the Touareg called this place
"Magtaa Lafrayss" because there was found a few died
Camels, they did not know who killed them or the
reason of the death. The possibility that a meteorite
killed these camels is presented but it is very hard
to make sure on.

This meteorite is most likely be an H3 chondrite, a
sample was sent for classification. I will post the
result as soon as the classification is done.

Currently, I am getting my orders, and will make it
available for sale very sooner, for those who are
interested please send me a email, I will keep your
addresses until I start selling.

More information on the exact time of the fall and eye
witnesses is coming soon.

Any email must be sent to:
Alhyane_abdelaziz at yahoo.com or
nwameteorites at yahoo.com