[meteorite-list] Publications of the Carancas event ADDITIONAL

From: K. Ohtsuka <ohtsuka_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:15:00 +0900

Hello Sterling,

Thank you for letting me know your translation of
the Bolivian publications, which is very interesting.

Just before, I visited http://spaceweather.com/,
where another latest infrasound analysis of the
Peruvian event by Peter Brown (Univ. W. Ontario)
is introduced. His team estimated the kinetic energy
of the impactor about 0.03 kton TNT.

Best wishes,

Kastu