[meteorite-list] New Arizona meteorite on E bay Ad/ Sacramento Wash 02

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:52:28 -0700

Hi everyone I think I had this formatted wrong so I am sending it
again. I apologize if it comes across twice. Thanks
  Hello everyone sorry to bother you with another E bay a Ad But I do
have something that some of you might be interested in. It is the
first piece of Sacramento Wash 02 ever offered for sale. It is a 41.4
gram fragment, it is the actual piece that ASU cut and classified as
an H4 S1 W1. It fits on to the only other piece I have like a puzzle.
The only other piece known was donated to ASU. So if I cut this
meteorite any other material will be in the form of slices.

I also have a couple of pieces of the Warm Springs meteorite on there.

Thanks to Maria Haas here is a link to my E bay offerings.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflattoprocks
Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com