[meteorite-list] Wow, an even bigger nut

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 23:04:06 -0400

From the comments in one of the Living in Peru stories on the meteorite:

What I encountered at the US Capitol, I believe to be the entities that exited
the green spheres. Where I imaged these anomalies at the US Capitol is devoid of
life:.ie: dead. The grass in one area was mutated, unlike anything I have ever
seen? If these objects are of another nature: atomic structure, then it is
obvious that this energy is toxic. As indicated in Robert Stanley book, there is
an issue to this that is far greater than meets the eye. They are here, what
crashed in Peru may have unleashed something far greater than any sickness? I
was burned by something at the US Capitol. I witnessed this green anomaly "warp
out" and exit through a "Stargate". If you think what crashed is a meteor, then
explain the limited impact creator, and the boiling liquid? I think you should
be looking in the infrared range for your illnesses. That which is unseen to the
human eye but in infrared.
http://www.UFOdc.com
http://www.unicusmagazine.com/