[meteorite-list] October Meteorite-Times is now up

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:12:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2007 5:06:16 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
paul at meteorite.com writes:
Hello Everyone,

The October issue of Meteorite-Times is now up.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Hi List, So often my Micro Vision articles are just micrographs. This
month is much more thanks to Jeff Hodges and John Kashuba.

I have some high magnification micrographs of the Kapoeta Howardite but what
is cool is this thin section was made from the famous three lithology stone
in the King collection. Jeff tells us how he got the slide and John produced
a killer full thin section micrograph in cross polarized light (With
analysis)!

If you have never seen a full sized Xpol thin section image before, you will
be amazed. A big thanks to Jeff and John on this article.

Tom Phillips