[meteorite-list] Incorrect trajectory in INGEMMET report & Wiki page?

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:29:09 -0400

Marveous to have you join the Met list , Rob. Thanks for your input. This
fall is obiously unique for our time.
11,000+' and trajectory team up to present us with something special. That
together with Mike F's exploits make this one a seller's market piece. Watch
the prices on this one. They have to soar and for good reason. Sorry for all
you poor collectors like me. We may have to pass on this one.
Jerry Flaherty