[meteorite-list] Carancas not Crancas Mike. Can't even spell your own name

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 11:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

A spelling error, is that the best you can beat me
with today?
Don't you have some planning to do with your drinking
buddies, on how you will get out of the mess in Peru,
since federal government of Peru is now investigating
the police for selling you a 4 kilo piece? Or was this
a lie. Please clear it up now and show the list just
how untruthful you reall are.
I forwarded your emails and photos of you and him to
the press, they are interested if you did not read in
the news yesterday.
My advice, stop emailing me and I will let this die
down. Keep messing with me, and I will email your
information to every paper in Peru.
Michael Farmer
--- "Dr. Richard Daniels"