[meteorite-list] Ground penetrating radar at Carancas?

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 03:23:32 -0500

Hi, All,

    The peruvian geologist from INGEMMET said
the water table there is one meter below grade, so you
couldn't see down past that anywhere in the area:
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1321&category=Science

    And the crater isn't flat or level and it's full of
signal-blocking water. Rats!

    Plan B?

Sterling K. Webb