[meteorite-list] Collection Facelift and Website Update

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 21:10:42 -0400

Recently I received 3 new spheres for my collection: Uruacu, Black Onaping &
one made from a brick from Nininger's Meteorite Museum.

Of the 3, the Uruacu is my favorite but I'm really glad I was able to add an
impact melt specimen to the shelf and I'm equally happy about the Nininger
Sphere since he is a legend in the community.

While these 3 spheres were being made I re-worked my display shelf.
Originally I had a black felt covered base that sat on a shelf in one of my
many display cabinets, I collect a lot of stuff.

I decided to replace the shelf with a new black felt covered base and I
added more pedestal positions to allow for future growth of my collection.
I figured that in my life time I might be able to collect 25 spheres but 2
years into this hobby and I have 12 completed spheres and another in
progress.

Here is a picture of the Cabinet:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/CollectionCabinet.jpg

I also did a major update to my web site. You can view my entire collection
at:

http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

Feedback is always appreciated

Thanks