[meteorite-list] Entry Dynamics in Peru

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

I never thought of that elton, but indeed, at that
atitude, it was hard to breath, I had altitude
sickness much of the time, there, shortness of breath,
headaches and loss of apetite. At that altitude, the
air is very thin. I am sure that helped the meteorite
retain some speed, not to mention the fact that it
must weigh some tons.
mike