[meteorite-list] Dr Daniels - proposal for new name

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 08:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

Ok Matteo, whatever, I think I will explain my
situation thank you, there were more than 100 emails
since I posted from Bolivia, most of them saying
incorrect things about us. It is not only myself
involved, Moritz and Robert were also accused.
Not neccesary for you to report every time you post a
new meteorite on your collection pag, but you tell us,
and we all say nothing, so if you dont like me or what
is happening to me, ignore it.
Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites