[meteorite-list] Dr Daniels - proposal for new name

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 00:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

 So what is your name? You insult me and my wife,
 make
 fun of the fact that my wife has lost children, try
 have me arrested, buy meteorites from the cops, try
 sell them on this list, not you try to make it all
 better by telling racist jokes? Dude, you are one
 messed up piece of human filth.
 These emails have all been forwarded to the US
 Embassy
 in Peru, who are doing an investigation on this
 incident and the crimes of the police who along with
 yourself, colluded to steal money from me and arrest
 me in Peru.
 Have a nice day, perhaps you yourself should flee
 the country while you still have a chance.
Michael Farmer