[meteorite-list] Dr Daniels - proposal for new name

From: Mike Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 20:39:56 -0500

> Additonally, naming it Lake Titicaca allows Bolivia to share. It is
> right on the boarder (political). There is a saying in Peru about the
> lake. Peru has the titty and Boliva has the caca. :)
> snip......................
>
> Apparently you have lost your sense of humor. It is a
> common Peruvian joke. The Bolivians think it's funny also. I make no
> apologies. snip..............................................

Randall,

It is quite common that the person who tells a joke disparaging
blacks, italians, poles, etc. thinks the joke is funny, but the
person on the receiving end doesn't.
If you want to test what I'm talking about, maybe you could cross
over the border to Bolivia and tell such a joke about lake Titicaca
in a local bar, late at night!

I also noticed that you have a hard time accepting any criticism
without descending into the gutter, or perhaps the toilet?

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago