[meteorite-list] FW: Good Auctions Ending Today! Highlighted Links For Your Pleasure!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:23:57 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:23 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Good Auctions Ending Today! Highlighted Links For Your
Pleasure!

Hello everyone,

SPECIAL NOTE!? If you like inclusions and chondrules
you should go for a
walk through my ebay store and see what I added this week!

Today, I have about 40 auctions ending, these were started out at 0.99
cents. Also, there are about 80 more auctions, some with buy it now and some
with reduced opening prices. Also, there is a 20% off sale in my ebay store,
running throughout the day.

Try this link for soon to end items:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfbfmtZ1QQsabfmtsZ1QQsascsZ1QQsassZmeteoriteQ2dco
llector

or

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Check These Out!

A 47 gram Mesosiderite beauty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156874066

A 49 gram beautiful slice of NWA 4475, price is at $1.80 !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156874617

A good deal on an H5. NWA 4300,? A big 314 gram piece, with polished face!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156875038

A 37 gram slice of Lahoma, Oklahoma, check out the inclusion in this one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156876308

NWA 4482, PALLASITE Specimen
 please look, you won?t be disappointed, 26
grams!? Still at $4.80!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156879394

Slice of NWA 2690, Eucrite, A 9.87 gram beautiful slice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156885811

A very lovely specimen of an EL3, NWA 2965,? 36.68 grams.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156888489

SPECIAL SPECIMEN!
A micro of a super rare fall from Sudan! This is a rarity. MALAKAL. You
don?t see this one too often, and it has fusion crust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156956975

An Australian Classic!? A 34.6 gram specimen of DALGETY DOWNS, Still a
bargin price for someone! Comes with Monnig Collection Label!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156896574

A fantastic fusion crusted individual of SAU 001, 32 grams!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156897129

A rare H7, 2.06 gram slice of NWA 4229. One of the rarest meteorites out
there

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156897813

A nice CV3 slice, still at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156898832

An ?R? Chondrite, R3.8 to be exact, nice 6.76 gram specimen. Still a deal
for someone.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156893752

A 28.34 gram, slice of Vyatka, the Russian meteorite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156893470

Another great chance to add CALI, COLOMBIA to your collection
 This one is a
part slice!? Started at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156889587

The CHAVES, Howardite from Portugal! Rare, Rare, Rare and one of my last
pieces!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156958114

For those of you who collect Big & Rare pieces
 Roosevelt County 081, flight
oriented main mass.. last chance to own this one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156944687

Check out these really cool LL5 specimens. A lot of Chondrules in these
specimens
 different shapes & sizes, I finally cut my big main mass and I am
glad that I did. Each slice was an adventure
 very much worth a look even if
you don?t buy any!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?fsop=1&fsoo=1&from=R45&satitle=mete
orite+nwa+2380

Also, I have some of the finest specimens of SAU 001 that I have ever had!?
Galaxies of Chondrules.. must see to believe!? Check them out! Here is an
example, and I have more in my store and up for auction!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200159262467

?
Of course there are many, many more to see and choose from

Go to:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfbfmtZ1QQsabfmtsZ1QQsascsZ1QQsassZmeteoriteQ2dco
llector

Thanks and Best Wishes