[meteorite-list] News and Views in Peru

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:09:14 -0500

Hi, Dirk, Paco, List

    Thanks for pinning that down.

Francisco wrote:
> But this articles sounds really offensive, with bad intention, in
> Spanish. Then English translation seems softer.

    I knew the article was critical, but tone is harder to
catch, especially with an online translator in a language
where your knowledge is sketchy (like mine of Spanish).

    I think that, in Mike's case, "Meteorite Chaser"
is closer to the mark! A lot of hunters sit and wait,
something he seems to hardly get a chance to do.

Sterling K. Webb