[meteorite-list] Huge Rare Sale, Extra 15% Off - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:06:49 -0400

Dear List Members,

In celebration of finally being up and running and appear to have a solid
Internet connection, I have loaded 160 eBay auctions today, all with Buy it
Now (general descriptions below). I would like to extend an extra 15%
discount to List members this week on the Buy it Now prices. Simply "Click
it", win it and then take the 15% off at time of payment, or email me ahead
of time and I will discount the amount on the invoice I will send to you (if
I send you a non-discounted invoice for the Buy it Now amount, send me an
email and I will revise it). I also have 26 auctions ending in about 5
hours, many still at just 99 cents. Here are a few excellent deals that will
end later today:

Some auctions ending today:
NWA 1195 Martian
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180163785326&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008
NWA 4472 Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180163793522&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008
NWA 4527 Martian (Almost out!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180163793964&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008
NEA 001 Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180163794491&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Buy it Now auctions loaded today:
NWA 4587 Ungrouped Achondrite paired to NWA 011
NWA 4468 Primitive Martian (Awesome!!!)
NWA 4590 "Tamassint" Angrite (Gorgeous and Fresh!)
NWA 4473 Brecciated Diogenite, slices and whole stones (Lunar-Like)
NWA 4527 Marian (Almost out)
NWA 4528 H5 - 500g Lots
NWA 4528 H5 - 1-kilo Wholesale Lots
NWA 869 L4-6 - 1-kilo Lots
Unclassifed Saharan - 2-kilo Lots

To see all of my eBay auctions currently running, please click here
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault If you have any questions,
please feel free to email me off list.

NEW - NWA 2952, a CK4 Carbonaceous Chondrite Found in the Sahara Desert in
2005.
This beautiful meteorite has a variety of colored chondrules and an
abundance of CAI's imbedded in a greenish-gray matrix. A Total Known Weight
of only 102 grams in a single stone is all there is of this example.

Close-up image of variety of colorful chondrules:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa2952/nwa2952a1.jpg
Close-up image of CAI's and chondrules:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa2952/nwa2952b1.jpg

Available NWA 2952 CK4 Specimens:
5.754g cs, $175.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00001.jpg
5.45g cs, $165.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00002.jpg
4.758g cs, $155.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00003.jpg
4.342g cs, $140.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00004.jpg
4.186g cs, $135.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00005.jpg
4.162g ec, $133.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00006.jpg
4.132g cs, $136.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00007.jpg
3.928g ec, $130.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00008.jpg
3.364g cs, $114.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00009.jpg
3.304g ec, $112.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00010.jpg
3.224g ps, $106.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00011.jpg
2.47g cs, $86.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00012.jpg
2.268g cs, $80.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00013.jpg
2.102g cs, $74.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00014.jpg
1.974g ec, $70.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00015.jpg
1.062g ps, $37.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00017.jpg
686mg ps, $27.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00018.jpg
596mg polished fragment, $24.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00019.jpg
432mg polished fragment, $17.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00021.jpg
324mg ps, $13.00
http://www.lunarrock.com/ebay/nwa2952/dsc00022.jpg
cs - complete slice
ps - part slice
ec - end cut

Thank you for looking, I hope you find that special deal you have been
waiting for!

Best regards,
Greg
P.S. Glad to be back to offer many rare and amazing meteorites I have been
fortunate to acquire over the last few years.

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe at htn.net