[meteorite-list] Brenham Meteorite $5 Silver Cook Islands Coin

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:50:14 -0500

Hello everyone,

If you preordered the Brenham Meteorite coin and did not get a notice from
me, please e-mail me.

The coins are moving pretty fast, with about 70% sold. If you have not
placed your order, do not wait any longer.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

****

The 2007 $5 Cook Islands Brenham Meteorite Coin measures 38.61 mm.and weighs
25 grams. The coin is .925 % silver and is partially palladium plated. The
palladium, which cost more then silver, gives the sky a neat effect. The
coin is self has a face value of $5.00 backed by the Government of the New
Zealand, Cook Islands. As this is a commonwealth country, the back of the
coin has Queen Elizabeth.

Front of coin:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/ksmeteoriteguy/Other/22780_Brenham_Pallasite_Meteorite_o.jpg

Back of coin:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/ksmeteoriteguy/Other/22780_Brenham_Pallasite_Meteorite_r.jpg

The cost of each coin is $65.00 each.

Like the last couple coins I have been a part of, each one is certified by
me, so if you want I can sign the certificate if you desire.