[meteorite-list] Posting for Randall Gregory

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:12:37 -0400

(Forwarded at Randal Gregory's request)

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 07:50:05 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

Darren,

Yes, it is the same guy. Mike Farmer and I had a war of words close to a year
ago. I've offered to end this war with Mr. Farmer but have not received a reply.
I said things I regret as have most people. You can be judgemental if you like,
create labels, or we can continue on.

  It was looting that I was trying to prevent is exactly what happened in
Carancas. It was a field day for thieves.

 You can post this if you like since I can't. If you think what I say is untrue,
tell me. You can label the crater in Aplao as phony. But please, when you label
something phony, have scientific evidence to support you claim. You can be
positive or negative. Your choice.

 Randall