[meteorite-list] Dark Inclusions (DIs) Page

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:55:13 +1000

Thanks to all for the positive feedback on the DI page.

The next page I'm working on is a feature on (fresh) fusion crusts in
various types of meteorites. If anyone has any good (closeup prefered) pics
they'd like to share, I'd certainly appreciate it. I'd particularly like to
get a good picture of fresh Aubrite crust if anyone has one.

Thanks,

Jeff