[meteorite-list] AL HAGGOUNIA 001 ("NOT" AUBRITE)

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:35:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jason and List,

Jason, you are talking about primitive achondrites
containing relic chondrules not evolved and brecciated
Aubrites. These are well defined chondrules and can be
found in most of this material. As far as I know, not
a single chondrule, let alone a relic has ever been
found in a single Aubrite.

Best Regards,

Adam