[meteorite-list] Etching an Iron Meteorite (Meteorite Mag)

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I posted a youtube video on etching a few months ago.
Since then I've received so many emails regarding
etching. Many of you want to know all of the specifics
that I left out of the video.

I received my Meteorite Mag. today and was surprised
to see that my article on etching is included.

If you subscribe to meteorite magazine and want to
know all about etching, you're all set.

For everyone that would like to know the "In's and
outs" on etching that has not subscribed, now is a
good time to do so as it is pretty in depth..

In fact it is the written version of the video - with
all the details.

Thanks,

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona