[meteorite-list] Pallasite lust

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:54:52 -0500

Do you have a Pallasite Sphere :)

I don't think this went out the first time; I apologize if it shows up
twice.

OK, I admit it. I love pallasites. However, it's gotten to the point
where I have reached the 3-sigma (or at least the 2 sigma) limit as far
as finding new ones that aren't in my collection. The palm sized, 2 mm
thin slice of translucent Esquel is on hold until I can spend 4 digits
on frivol without wincing. I am looking for small pieces of the rare
ones now, with a limit of $150 per; smaller/less is also fine, as most
of my collection is micros, even the pallasites, and I can't afford too
many at $150 a pop. If anyone has pieces of the following, please
contact me off list, and I will suggest them to my DH as a Christmas
present:
Argonia
Barcis
Bendock
Cold Bay
Dora
El Rancho Grande
Giroux
Hambleton
Itzawisis
Lipovsky
Marburg (this name appeals to the perverse in me)
Mineo
Mount Dyrring
Newport
Omolon
Otinapa
Phillips County
Rawlinna 001
Santa Rosalia
South Bend
Southampton
Sterling
Vermillion
Zaisho
Zinder

Thank you all for helping blow my budget :D
Tracy Latimer