[meteorite-list] AL HAGGOUNIA 001 ("NOT" AUBRITE)

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:43:25 EST

Hi List, I have some cool photos of the "chondrules" found in this
meteorite. When I had sent some samples to ASU I would send a photo and they would
let me know if it was any thing they wanted to look at.

My hobby is micrographs but most of the "chondrules" were way to large for
microscopic images that would be meaningful so these are just close ups.

Since the debate seems to hinge at least partially on whether these objects
are chondrules or concretions, these photos may be of interest to some of you.

If you want to look at them just drop me an email and I will send a few
imbedded in an email.

Tom Phillips