[meteorite-list] AD - AL HAGGOUNIA 001 (AUBRITE)

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:49:20 +0100

Dear Listees,

I have not been posting to the List for quite a long time as I am busy
settling in Ghana, West Africa, where I am starting a tour agency.
I will be coming back to France for Christmas holidays and wish to inform
you that I still have nice slices of AL HAGGOUNIA 001 for sale on my web
site, that I will be able to ship to any of you who will be interested,
while I will be in France, as I left all my meteorites there.

AL HAGGOUNIA 001 is an Aubrite recently approved by the Meteoritical Society
(see:
http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?sfor=names&categ=Aubrites&mblist=9
2). It is likely paired to NWA 002, 1067, 2736, 2828 & 2965.

The slices that I show on my web site are still presented under the name
"NWA 4420 - Al Haggounia", which was the provisional name before the
official record by the Nom. Com. and the provisional classification I had at
that time was "primitive aubrite" but it has finally been classified as an
AUBRITE.
I do not have the possibility to modify my wen pages for the moment,
therefore I rather provide those official inofrmation through this post.

Should you be interested, you can have a look at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_e
n_vente-fra.htm#NWA4420
Prices in US Dollar stated remain valid even though the exchange rate from
Euro to US Dollar has changed a lot since I wrote this page. For those of
you who want to pay in Euro, current exchange rate will be applied.

Please feel free to e-mail me. First e-mail received, first served!
I cannot check my e-mail everysay at the moment, but I usually do it about 3
to 4 times a week, therefore it may take 2 or 3 days before I come back to
you, but don't worry, I will do it!

Thanks for your interest and kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
IMCA #2491
www.meteoriteshow.com