[meteorite-list] An 8 year old meteorite fan needs help in California

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:11:05 -0800 (PST)

Here is an email that I recieved today from an 8 year
old in California. I do as much as I can to help
people interested in meteorites. However, I can't
visit his class in California. Is there anyone out
there that lives near him that may be able to? If so
let me know...

Thanks,
Ruben

Dear Mr. Meteorite,

  Hi,my name is Joshua Moy and I?m 8 years old. I go
to Elliot Ranch Elementary School Elk Grove , CA . I
want to learn more about meteorites because I?m curios
about meteorites so

I decided to do meteorites for my Independent
Accelerated Projects for school. I also have to do
research and a presentation. I know you live far away
from me but I was wondering if you have any Meteorite
friends who live near me who could bring some
meteorites to show to my class, but if no one can do
that, can you send some pictures of some? Thank you.

A meteorite fan,

Joshua Moy

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona