[meteorite-list] 2008 Meteorite Calender

From: info at meteorites.com.au <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:15:24 -0700

Hi all,

I'm just going through my emails and was a bit shocked at the interest in the calender. I didn't think it would be that popular! ;-)

So I thought I'd answer some questions to all. I wanted a meteorite calender for 2008 and obviously didn't want to have thousands printed up. So I used CafePress.com. For those of you who aren't familiar with that website, it is a third-party site which prints up almost everything you can think of from apparel, merchandise and yes... even calenders! ;-)

They handle absolutely everything! When an item is ordered they take payment, print it up and ship it. Quite remarkable actually given the small individual nature of each order. So the sales are completely out of my hands and all shipping costs etc will need to be checked for the relevant country on the website. They were quite reasonably priced to Australia and it was very quick and also well packaged.

If you have any questions, please email me off-list and I'll do the best I can to help. And for those of you asking about 2009... let's just wait and see! ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff