[meteorite-list] Heidelbergensis-Zhamanshin dates

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:29:17 +0100

Hi E.P.

After my last mail you started 4 mails mentioning my name.

you wrote:
Generally, Andi, I have found that the more
intelligent people are, the better they like my book.

you wrote also:
Now moving over to other wastes of band space, perhaps Andi's comments are
motivated by something else, and my guess its my scepticism of "global
warming".

and you wrote:
There is something else that's eating andi, and I wish to hell he'd say it,
and save me the typing.

That's funny, who is the one who's eaten by something?
Draw your own conclusion.

Sterling wrote:
if even a tenth of his suggested indications of impact were to prove out
under future analysis, it would be a major contribution.

So, E.P. this is what I wanted to hear from you. Instead you are arguing
with time stretch and soften terms. After that not worked you are biting
like a dog with the back at the wall.

I have said what I want, you have also , for me the discussion is in a dead
end.

I wanted to read a book over scientific arguments, not science fiction this
is the reason why I still don't like your book, how stupid you call me for
this , is in your hands and just shows how you argue

For the lovers of science fiction I recommend Douglas Adams.

42
Andi

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----