[meteorite-list] Oh Ch**st...

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:07:08 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

In the spirit of a friendly request, would the list
members please refrain from swearing in list posts,
especially titles. I am quite confident that there are
young people who read this list, and they should not
be exposed to coarse language. I hope that this does
not come across as prudish or an overt attempt to
censor, just a friendly request.

I feel we should maintain a level of professionalism
here on the list and put forth a good image as a great
(and hopefully friendly) place to discuss our
fascinating rocks from space.

Thank You,

With Best Regards,
                Pat Brown