[meteorite-list] Re-2: new mali meteorite page

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2007 19:23:04 UT

Hello List,

Michael: " If you don't include the link in your post no one will go there"
Bob: "Here's the link. Steve, it would be a good idea to post a link"

http://chicagometeorites.net/id53.html

Well, it is there - at least indirectly, ... in the address attachment:

=> Chicagometeorites.net <=

Steve, ... as for your Mali specimens, I must admit that the second individual
(519 grams) is a real feast for the eye - beautiful shape, excellent fusion crust!

But, as so often before, I am not quite sure if we are looking at a Bassikounou
individual or whether this is a piece of the Mali fall. Anyway, no matter what
it is, it's a beautiful individual with gorgeous crust!

Best wishes,

Bernd