[meteorite-list] AD : 7 Toluca Slices for $70 - 88 grams total

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:02:53 -0500

I have 7 slices that weigh 9 grams to 17 grams that I would like to sell
quickly instead on going through the hassle of ebay.

I took a quick scan of all the slices compared to a quarter, you can view
the image by clicking this

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Toluca/88gr1.jpg

I will take $70 for all 7 slices or $1 per gram for individual slices

Since this could potentially get confusing for me I will accept emails until
tomorrow night at which time I will sort out who wants what and then reply
to each request

If you are interested in any of the slices please email me off list at
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

If you want particular slices please describe them in an easy to understand
way such as "left side 3rd from the top"

Thanks